Calling all fashion-lovers! Get your hands on the iconic documentary now.
Ghostly Kate Moss holograms, robotic arms defacing dresses, sinister merry-go-rounds, menacing Lady Gaga armadillo boots. The legacy of the late Alexander McQueen lives on and on through endless iconic moments, which served to repulse, shock and delight the world. A provocateur and genius in equal measure.
And earlier this year, critically-acclaimed documentary, McQueen, delved into the originality and vivacity of the East London-hailed designer, looking at the ways he interrupted the fashion industry, through behind-the-scenes footage, never-before-seen home movies and personal audio tapes. Pretty powerful stuff.
Well lucky you, you’re now in with the chance of taking it home, so you can watch it on repeat again and again (and again). Yep, to celebrate the film’s release on Blu-ray on the 22nd October, we’re giving away one dreamy Collector’s Edition. All you have to do is retweet our @wonderlandmag competition tweet and reply with the correct answer.
You’re so welcome.
McQueen releases on Blu-ray, DVD & Collector’s Edition 22nd October; pre-order now from Amazon
Terms & Conditions:
* The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 15 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
* The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
* All entries must be submitted via Wonderland and only one entry per person is permitted.
* If entering via social media (Twitter), a valid account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Twitter user is needed.
* Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
* The opening date for entries is 19.10.18. The closing date of the prize draw is 14:00pm on 26.10.18. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
* The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
* A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person] on 29.10.18.
* The winner will receive a Blu-ray copy of McQueen and McQueen lenticular.
* The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 03.11.18 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
* The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 10 days of being notified of their win.
* The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
* The prize is supplied by Organic Marketing Ltd. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
* The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
* The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Wonderland (133 Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3LB) within 5 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
* Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
* The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
* Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
* Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
* Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
* The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
* The Promoter of this prize draw is Wonderland of (133 Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3LB)