To mark the release of Isle of Dogs (out now), we have a poster signed by Wes Anderson and the voice cast as well as an original prop from the film to give away!
That’s right, you’re in with a chance to get your hands on some exclusive merch and all you have to do is retweet our tweet from @wonderlandmag about the comp and reply with the most creative dog name you can think of.
Competition closes on May 2nd so you have 13 days to think up the best dog name you can and send it on over. There’s a Jeff Goldblum signature at stake here!
Terms and Conditions:
– Competition will close at [2 MAY] 2018 and entries sent after the closing date will not be considered
– Entrants must be over the age of 13
– Competition is open to UK residents only
– Prize for one (1) winner is one (1) signed poster (1) film prop
– Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
– The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
– Failure to reply to notification within 1 week renders the competition void
– In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
– There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
– Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment
– Winner’s name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into