London’s newest dance collective, LuvBug create a specially curated mixtape exclusively for Wonderland.
Born out of love for 90’s house music, LuvBug have been collaborating together for 18 months combining their skills as DJs, producers and songwriters to deliver tunes that will be played across dance floors and festivals, from their hometown of London to the beaches of Ibiza.
Lead surprisingly by Marvin Humes, together with producer, The White N3rd and Grammy-nominated producer/songwriter JKAY, LuvBug are bringing their devilish beats and hooks to the dance scene with their summer anthem ‘Resonance’, which has most recently been remixed by man of the moment, MNEK and has already peaked at #7 on Hypemachine’s Most Popular chart ahead of it’s official release on September 28th.
The trio have been keeping themselves busy by remixing for artists such as Cheryl Cole, Becky Hill and Leah McFall, amongst others, before they head off to Ibiza to kick off their residency at Cafe Mambo and Pacha. Check out the exclusive mix they made for us which is perfect for your Friday playlist.
1. Walking With Elephants (DaLoops & Freejak Mix) – Ten Walls
2. Nightingale (Gorgon City Mix) – Clean Bandit ft. Nikki Cislyn
3. Won’t Look Back (Jordan Crisp Acap Intro) – Duke Dumont
4. Running – DJ S.K.T
5. Right Here (Jerome Price Refix) Jess Glynne
6. Resonance (White N3rd Mix) – LuvBug
7. It’s You (Secondcity Remix) – FCL
8. Groove ‘N’ On – Secondcity
9. Such a Good Feeling (DaLoops & Freejak Remix) – Brothers In Rhythm
10. Pushing On – Oliver $ & Jimi Jules
11. Benediction (Grades Remix) – Hot Natured
12. Stranger – Chris Malinchak ft. Mikky Ekko
13. All I See – Bondax