With the world slowly but surely re-opening back up again, we’re eager to get out there and see our friends after what has felt like years in lockdown. But while some might run to the bars and restaurants at any given chance, some of us may want to just kick back for a while with a drink in hand, and Scotch whisky brand Ballantine’s is giving you the chance with its new competition. The No.1 Scotch whisky brand in Europe have launched their new limited-edition campaign with visual artist Joshua Vides and you could be in with a chance of winning a bottle and super limited edition briefcase for you and a friend.
Reworking the original bottle and elements of Ballantine’s backstory, the artist infuses his artistic prowess into the design, as he is known to reimagine everyday spaces and objects. To overcome US prohibition laws in 1920, Ballantine’s designed its rectangular bottle, to be concealed within briefcases. Inspired by the story 100 years later, Vides has reworked the iconic bottle and designed this one-of-a-kind briefcase as a nod to Ballantine’s prohibition past and pioneering spirit.
For you to be in a chance of winning this limited edition set, all you have to do is head to our IG page and tag your bestie underneath this post. Terms and conditions apply, see below.
Terms & Conditions:
* The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
* The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
* The closing date of the prize draw is 00.00am on 9.05.21. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
• The winner will be contacted by 15.05.21
* The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
* Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third-party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.