Wonderland.

DUKE + DEXTER

The British footwear brand have dropped their sustainably-sourced ‘anti-running’ summer sneaker.

Duke + Dexter sneaker white
Duke + Dexter sneaker white

After the year we’ve had, who can blame our brains for running at about 30%, with the other 70% occupied by daydreams of hot summers, hazy pub gardens and sun-drenched plans with friends. And here to dress us for the aforementioned occasions is London-based footwear brand Duke + Dexter, who have dropped their Ritchie V2 sneaker as part of its ‘Walk, Don’t Run’ campaign, which is all about encouraging us to slow down and take things down a notch. Something we can very much get on board with.

Made in England, everything about the sustainably-sourced ‘anti-running’ sneaker is designed for durability and comfort (clock the unique 7-layer upper and custom sole unit), not to mention a stylish and minimal design.

The Ritchie collection first dropped back in November 2020, selling out everywhere, and now Duke + Dexter have kitted out the sneaker for warmer seasons ahead, with mesh, suede and canvas uppers. Available in Capri, Rio and Sahara colourways, cop now to kick back later.

Discover more at dukeanddexter.com

Duke + Dexter sneaker red
Duke + Dexter sneaker navy
Duke + Dexter sneaker red
Duke + Dexter sneaker navy
DUKE + DEXTER

Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related → Related →

Array
(
    [type] => 8
    [message] => Undefined variable: captionArray
    [file] => /home/wonderland/public_html/wp-content/themes/wonderland/components/post-content.php
    [line] => 134
)