A cosy night in: curtains closed, candles burning, cider in hand.
Now the rainy season is well underway, we’ve bid a sad but firm goodbye to nights spent outside in parks and pub gardens. Cue ‘fredagsmys’ – translated as ‘cosy Friday’ in Swedish. Meaning: ease into the weekend by spending time tucked up inside with friends, family, good food and all things nice.
Scandinavian traditions have seen them consistently ranked the happiest people in the world and since the Danish hygge trend first did the rounds a few years ago, the UK has been taking notes on all things comfort, quality and pure indulgence.
Warming drinks are integral to a ‘fredagsmys’ night in, with premium brand Rekorderlig providing beautiful and premium flavours for every occasion. Fusing high-end design with a modest ethos, Rekorderlig prioritises quality ingredients, family-brewed production, and innovative, unique flavour combinations.
Their four core flavours: Strawberry-Lime, Wild Berries, Passionfruit and Mango-Raspberry, are all blended with pure Swedish spring water – best served over ice for a cool and refreshing experience.
We’ve teamed up with the brand for a special giveaway: a Rekorderlig Hamper, to enjoy the weekend in true fredagsmys style. To enter, retweet our post with your answer to the question below by 5pm this Friday.
Which of these is a flavour of Rekorderlig Cider?
Terms & Conditions:
* The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
* The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
* The closing date of the prize draw is 17:00pm on 09.11.18. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
* The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
* Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third-party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.