Here’s ten things we learnt about our fave boyband One Direction in their interview on The Late Late Show with James Corden.
1. They’re really enjoying being the biggest boyband in the world (duh).
Niall said, “We love every part of it, the shows have been great and the tour and the fans have been absolutely fantastic to us. We enjoy every aspect of it.”
2. Black jeans are apparently their thing.
Maybe their was a buy one get three free offer? We’re into it though. They could wear bin bags and we’d be into it.
3. Louis is happy to admit his flaws.
On his very public Twitter dispute with ex-bandmate Zayn Malik, he commented, “I’ve never been very good at biting my tongue. Maybe I get it off my Mum.”
4. Harry is a man of few words (and goes commando).
His most frequent responses were one worded. That’s cool, we like a man of mystery. He’s got a new tatt on his thigh but we didn’t get a peek because he wasn’t wearing any pants. Us, disappointed? Never.
5. Louis is single. And a bit of a wild child.
This got plenty of cheers obvs, he said, “I like to go out, I like to party,” with a devilish smile.
6. Liam Payne is the best wingman.
Confirmed by Louis. We’ll take note.
7. Despite going to the best hotels in world, Louis sleeps on the tour bus.
Is that cute or weird?
8. Their preferred mode of transport is a little unorthodox.
Being forced to go incognito they took a bread van in Brazil to go see Christ the Redeemer anonymously. It worked at least.
9. 1D fans are the most powerful force in the world.
They’re self-releasing 1D’s raunchy song, “No Control”. Watch this space.
10. James Corden has got all the inside scoop.
He’s heard songs that aren’t even out yet, songs that they aren’t even going to play their summer tour and has a sweater with all of Harry Style’s tattoos on it. Is he a better 1D fan than you? Probably.