Wonderland get the low down from British artist Tania Kovats on which books make it in to her top seven.
Artist Tania Kovats is the latest to be invited by Louis Vuitton for their ‘Curated Shelf’ project, for her ‘shelf’ Tania chose just one book; ‘The Sea Around Us’ by Rachel Carson. Wonderland caught up with Tania to find out her fave books of all time.
1. The Bell Jar – Sylvia Plath
2. His Dark Materials Trilogy – Phillip Pullman
3. The Sea Around Us – Rachel Carson
4. The Luminaries – Eleanor Catton
5. Madame Bovary – Gustave Flaubert
6. The Golden Notebook – Doris Lessing
7. The Wasteland – T. S. Eliot