Fashion month is all done, so we take a nostalgic look back at our Paris Fashion Week highlights. 1. Seeing badgalriri at basically every show, Miu Miu, Lanvin, Chanel you name it she was there looking fabulous ofc. Lets not forget THAT top at Balmain afterparty.
2. Miu Miu was one of our fave shows from the week (as per) but what really got us excited were the transparent heeled rain boots, more than ideal for the British downpours, minus the sweaty foot issue.
3. Soojoo suspended above the runway at Iris Van Herpen, we were half amazed half scared for her life.
4. Kendall Jenner in Givenchy, goes without saying.
5. The Chanel Supermarché, without a doubt the best set we think we may have ever seen, kudos Karl.
6. Kenzo X David Lynch. Lynch designed the entire set and an accompanying 16 minute soundtrack.
7. Multi-coloured furs, you’re go-to for AW14. Almost every show had it such as Chloe, Givenchy and Dior.