“This shoot was all about colour, colour, colour!” make-up artist Lucy Bridge told us. “Bold and bright coloured mascaras and molten metallic shadows are the perfect combination to anyones makeup case – and the super colourful eye and lashes teamed with a bleached brow is perfect for SS13.”
1. The first step for this dramatic eye is the base the eye with Chanel SS13 Exclusive Creation Stylo Eyeshadow in Blue Bay all over the eye lid. Using an eye shadow blending brush blend into the eye crease. Then using Exclusive Creation Stylo Eyeshadow in Pink Lagoon press into the crease and up to the brow bone. Apply a few layers until the colour is really built up and strong. Bring Pink Lagoon under the lower lash line and blend out into the middle.
2. Next using the Exclusive Creation Stylo Eyeshadow in Jade Shore press into the inner corners of the eye using a small smudge brush and blend downwards and underneath the lower lash line. Again layer up to make the colour really prominent.
3. For a total colour clash add 3 coats of Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in Blue Note to top and bottom lashes.
4. Using your finger press Levres Scintillantes in Zephyr to the lips. Blot with a tissue for a muted look.
5. Les Beiges Powder was used on the skin for a natural and matte coverage.
Make-up: Lucy Bridge (Follow Lucy on Twitter @lucy_bridge)